MFT


Hello! I made this card for the My Favorite Things color challenge. I used the MFT Magical Dragons stamps and coordinating dies. I colored the images using Faber-Castell Pencils: 283, 132, 151, 232, 156, 167, and 230. I cut out a circle of Neena 110lb Solar White cardstock and colored the ground with a Spectrum Noir BG2. I grabbed my MFT Painted Prints Citrus 6x6 paper pad and cut out the largest of the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies. I also cut out one of the Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners. I cut another of these from Neena Solar White cardstock. and cut off the ends. I adhered it to a blank cardbase and finished it off by stamping one of the sentiments from Mama Elephant's In My Heart stamp set.
Hope your crafty days are long and fun! -Clara

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!
-Clara

Popular Posts