Lawn Fawnatics


Hello! I am back with a card for the 9th Lawn Fawnatics color challenge. These extra cute mermaids are from Lawn Fawn's Mermaid For You stamp set and coordinating dies. I water-colored them using ZIG Clean Color Real Brush marker colors: (Blue Mermaid)- Persian Blue, Cobalt Blue, Carmine Red, Pink, Flesh Color, (Pink Mermaid)- Pink, Light Pink, Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Flesh Color, (Orange Merman)- Orange, Bright Yellow, Black, Gray, Flesh Color, (Green Mermaid)- Green, Light Green, Brown, Beige, Flesh Color, (Narwhal)- Cobalt blue, Light Blue, (Seahorse)- Pink, Light Pink, and Persian Blue. To add a little shimmer to the Narwhal's horn and the merpeople's clothes, I used Spectrum Noir Spun Gold glitter pen and Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. I cut out the hearts using Lawn Fawn's Heart Stackables Dies and colored them with ZIG Carmine Red, Pink and Light Pink. I then cut out the background using Lawn Fawn's 6x6 Watercolor Wishes paper pad, Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, and Sugar Pea Designs' Treescape. I adhered the images using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, 2.5 inch Score tape, and Scrapbook Adhesive foam squares. To finish off the card I stamped a sentiment from the Mermaid For You stamp set with Lawn Fawn Peacock ink.
Hope your crafty days are long and fun! -Clara

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Clara! I love how you used the challenge colors in your fun mermaid scene! I'm so happy you joined the color challenge fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!
-Clara

Popular Posts